And another year has come to an end. I hope 2019 treated you well and all the best for 2020!
Here's a look back at my ten blog posts with the most hits in 2019. Some are from previous years but still remain quite popular.
Links are below, in case you missed them the first time around!
10. Building a Legal Practice: Say Yes, Until It Is Time to Say No (2019)
9. How Are Firms Improving Equality Diversity and Inclusion? First Post: Lerners LLP (2019)
8. My Biggest Mistake This Year (2019)
7. How do you do it? And How do you do it all? Dispelling Myths About Life as a Lawpreneur (2019)
6. As a Lawyer When Would You (or Should You) Report Another Lawyer for Professional Misconduct? (2014)
5. What are a Lawyer's Professional Obligations When Leaving a Law Firm? (2015)
4. Book Review: Full Disclosure by Beverley McLachlin (2018)
3. The Economic Costs of Mansplaining in My Life (2019)
2. Barristers Robes The Courtroom Equalizer (2017)
1. Women Leading in Law: Jessica Prince (2018)
Happy New Year and thanks for reading.
Erin C. Cowling is a freelance lawyer, entrepreneur, legal career consultant researcher & writer, and President and Founder of Flex Legal Network Inc., a network of freelance lawyers.
(C) 2014-2023 Cowling Legal. All rights reserved.
Please note I do not represent clients of my own and I am no longer taking on freelance lawyer projects for other lawyers at this time.
3080 Yonge Street, Suite 6060
M4N 3N1 (appointment only)